Focus on the incidents that matter.
Organizations invest millions of dollars to secure and keep would-be attackers out of their networks. Despite these investments, determined attackers routinely breach seemingly secure organizations and steal their intellectual property and financial assets, negatively impacting the financial well-being and reputation of the organization.
Resolution1 CyberSecurity equips security-conscious organizations to confidently respond to, validate and resolve security incidents in a fraction of the time it takes using traditional approaches. CyberSecurity provides the visibility, context and automation required to identify security breaches as they are unfolding, enabling security teams to:
- Identify and stop targeted attacks just as they are beginning. Arm security operations teams with the ability to quickly identify malicious behavior, validate threats based on multiple criteria, automate remediation and deep analysis workflows, as well as proactively hunt for threats.
- Correlate activity between CyberSecurity and other security investments. Effectively assess and validate alerts generated by existing security products (such as network-based security solutions, next-generation firewalls/detection systems, advanced breach detection solutions, or SIEMS) within moments of notification, and enable your staff to focus on and take action against real threats.
- Equip the cyber security team to make better informed and faster decisions. Automated incident response processes, applied threat analytics and visibility into malicious activity provide analysts with all the insight they need to efficiently make decisions about suspected incidents.
- Decrease the impact of and the time to resolve incidents. Automate manual, complex and time consuming workflows as well as apply intelligence and context to alerts in order to quickly validate, respond, and ultimately resolve an incident. Use key security performance metrics including Mean time to Respond and Mean Time to Validate, to track and report on status and results.
- Multiply your security team. Enable your existing security team to put their time to better use by automating tasks and reducing time spent on manual processes.